Are HGH Pills Effective
Using human growth hormone (HGH) pills for an age related growth hormone deficiency is not effective at all. The only way to get true benefits from HGH medication for this problem is by using it through subcutaneous injection. This means that a patient injects their prescribed dosage of medication through a needle just under the skin. This is the only way to create change in the body by raising and balanced growth hormone within the body.
Are HGH supplements effective? Supplements come in the form of pills, pellets, drops and sprays and none of these kinds of HGH are effective. None of them contain enough medication to make any difference in the body. In addition, by the time the pills, drops or sprays reach the stomach, they are quickly dissolved by the strong stomach acids that greet them. Then they are washed out of the body.
Human growth hormone medication needs to reach the blood stream in order to work to raise GH levels in the body. Are HGH pills effective? No, and the reasons are because they never reach the blood stream and there is not enough medication in them.
Why Do People Take HGH Supplements; How Effective Are They
The reason people take HGH supplements is because of the way television commercials, billboards, radio commercials and magazines tout how effective HGH pills are. These sources are giving false information to uneducated consumers. There is absolutely no reliable evidence in the medical research that says they work.
Other reasons people take HGH supplements are because people can get them over the counter, they do not need a prescription for them and they are cheaper. When you are dealing with serious health issues due to aging and losing vital growth hormone, you want to get the proper diagnosis firstly. Secondly, if you are found to have low GH levels, you want to get the proper treatment. You want to work with experts who know all about the hormones in the body and who know how to effectively deal with raising GH levels.
The above mentioned sources get people to pay a lot of money on worthless pills, sprays, drops and pellets by saying that these supplements will:
- Build muscle mass
- Help people to lose weight
- Increase sexual desire
- Eliminate erectile dysfunction
- Allow for more sexual pleasure
- Increase energy levels
- Increase stamina and endurance
- Less recovery time from workouts
- Strengthen the immune system
- Help people avoid getting sick often
- Help with faster healing of injuries or wounds
- Lessen the amount of bruising on the body
- Lessen the amount of wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Stop balding and help hair and nails to grow
- Improve vision
- Allow skin to become smoother, with less blemishes
- Lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Lower the risk for heart disease and diabetes
- Improve emotional stability
- Decrease depression, anxiety, irritability, stress and agitation
- Improve memory, concentration and focus
- Decrease that mental foggy feeling
- Lessen the amount of body, joint and muscle aches and pains
- Strengthen bone mineral density
- Help to lower the amount of bone fractures and breaks
- Help to lower the risk of developing osteoporosis
HGH pills and other kinds of supplements will not create these effects; however, injectable HGH will. Getting a prescription for human growth hormone medication from a reputable clinic can help a person to look and feel years younger when they get tested properly, get diagnosed with an HGH deficiency, get the correct prescription for their needs and get an individualized treatment plan created for them. They will also have clinical advisors helping them and medical supervision being provided by licensed doctors.
How effective are HGH pills? They are not effective at all. Do not allow companies that advertise these kinds of pills, sprays and drops to convince you otherwise. If you want to truly make a difference in your health as you age and lose your growth hormone, using subcutaneous injections with a prescription and medical supervision is the only way to do so safely and effectively.