What Are Low Human Growth Hormone Levels
What are considered to be low growth hormone (GH) levels in adults may differ from one hormone replacement therapy (HRT) clinic to the next. However, there is a “normal” range that most people can trust overall. When adults are tested through blood work, doctors are looking at their insulin like growth factor levels (IGF – 1) to see where they fall on a chart. If they fall short of the minimum number in the range, the person will be considered to have low GH levels.
Most sources will share that “normal” ranges look like this:
- Normal IGF-1 blood levels in adults over 30 range from 200 to 450 ng/ml (nanograms per milliliter).
This means that anything lover than 200 ng/ml will be considered to be low. This is when HRT can help to replace what is missing and hence, rid of the symptoms that led the person to believe their GH levels were low in the first place.
A well known source shared that approximately:
- One third of both men and women over the age of 50 show a definite low level of GH in their systems (which is lower than 200 ng/ml).
- Usually, only five percent of people who are under 40 and are otherwise healthy, will have blood work that show levels that are less than 250 ng/ml.
- After 40, levels decrease enough to bring about some very unpleasant physical, emotional, mental and sexual problems.
We will discuss the negative symptoms of low GH below. It is important to know; however:
All people will lose their growth hormones as they age. This is not something that only affects certain people, but every human being ages, which means that all humans lose their GH. What problems they will have because of this will vary.
Low HGH In Adults: The Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
If patients are dealing with growth hormone levels below 200 ng/ml on a scale that ranges from 200 to 450 ng/ml on a universal scale, and they are otherwise healthy people, they are most likely dealing with typical aging. With growing older naturally comes depletion in GH levels for all.
No one can escape this part of human nature and all will have different symptoms that come along with this kind of decrease in one of the most important hormones in the body.
Low HGH level symptoms can include any or all of the following:
|Low energy levels||No stamina||Hair loss|
|Low sexual desire||Little endurance||Loss of bone mineral density|
|Erectile dysfunction||Agitation||Brittle bones|
|Hot flashes||Depression||Shrinking organs|
|Loss of muscle||Anxiety||Poor self esteem|
|Loss of memory||Mood Swings||Lack of desire for the future|
|Poor concentration||High triglyceride levels||Social isolation|
|Inability to focus||Diabetes||Weak immune system|
|Risk for heart attack or stroke||An unhealthy heart||Difficult healing of wounds|
|High cholesterol levels||An overall foggy feeling||Slow recovery time after exercise|
|Muscle aches||Loss of skin elasticity||Joint pain|
|Body pain||Wrinkled skin||Crow’s feet|
When a person is dealing with these issues, their lives can become unmanageable and they can lose hope for the future. That is, until they learn about hormone replacement therapy. This kind of low HGH treatment has been around for decades and has been easily, safely, legally and quickly changing lives for the better.
It is easy to get started treating, reversing and eliminating the problems that are caused by low growth hormone levels. It all starts with a phone call to a reputable clinic that is well known in the medical field. Primary care physicians can recommend, past clients are a great way to know a clinic is safe and sometimes learning online can be beneficial.
It is up to each individual person to do their proper research to find a place that has the following:
- A first free consultation to learn about HRT, to share symptoms and to see if hormone replacement therapy is a consideration for them
- Licensed doctors in endocrinology or a related field
- A requirement for proper testing including blood work, a physical exam and a medical history
- Physicians who properly analyze test results, diagnose, prescribe and provide medical supervision
- Clinical advisors who are readily available via telephone for clients who have questions or concerns
Finding the right online clinic where a relationship can be established between the advisors and the patients is key to treating low human growth hormone in those over 30. With the comfort of knowing one is in the best hands possible comes successful therapy.