HGH for Women: Facts About Growth Hormone Deficiency and Treatment
As with estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone, growth hormone levels also decline as a woman gets older. That decrease can lead to weak bones, poor heart health, reduced libido, premature aging of the skin (wrinkles, age spots, and sagging), hair loss, forgetfulness, and other ailments. The use of HGH for women is a game-changer for many females, allowing them to lead happier, healthier lives.
When it comes to the benefits for women, HGH therapy, also called human growth hormone, is no slouch. It reinvigorates, energizes, and makes healthier a woman’s body while promoting the burning of stored fat and improving sleep.
The best way to document HGH for women before and after results is through the use of photographs. We recommend taking initial pictures before starting HGH therapy, then again at three and six months into the treatment protocol. The changes at these points will show how well the personalized HGH dosage for women is working.
Is it possible, when using HGH for women, no results occur?
While it is a possibility that some women may not experience astonishing results, it is rare for anyone to see no change at all from medically prescribed HGH therapy. If a person has symptoms of growth hormone deficiency (GHD), a hormone specialist will determine precisely how much HGH is necessary to improve those issues. When working with a qualified and experienced hormone doctor, results will occur.
HGH for women helps reinvigorate and improve a woman’s life and health.
What Is HGH and Why Do Women Need It?
Growth hormone (GH) is a vital hormone for every person. It is a polypeptide hormone consisting of 191 amino acids in a single chain. The pituitary gland manufactures and secretes growth hormone into the bloodstream, where it then travels to androgen receptors in the organs, on all tissues (muscles and bones), and throughout many regions of the brain. As GH binds with its receptor cells, it enables their specific actions. Some of the activities of the HGH hormone for women include:
- Promoting the proper metabolism of lipids, proteins, and carbohydrates
- Stimulating sexual desire and helping maintain vaginal lubrication
- Supporting muscle mass and bone mineral density
- Keeping brain functions (including memory and focus) sharp
- Regulating the body’s responses to temperature changes
- Maintaining heart health through cholesterol, blood sugar, insulin, and blood pressure regulation
- Promoting emotional stability and positive outlook
- Increasing elastin and collagen production crucial for healthy-looking skin, hair, and nails
These are some of the many functions of HGH, which also include stimulating insulin growth factor 1 (IGF-1) production by the liver and testosterone production in men and women.
A crucial reason for the use of HGH for women over 50 is to reduce the risk of conditions that can interfere with independence, including:
- Cardiovascular disease
We are often asked about one particular use of HGH for women: weight loss. No, HGH is not a dietary aid or fad weight loss program. Women tend to gain weight as their GH levels decline because their metabolism no longer functions properly. That is why taking HGH injections can help burn fat – it retrains the metabolism to operate efficiently.
Identifying the Symptoms of HGH Deficiency in Women
The use of natural HGH for women is only for those with diagnosed growth hormone deficiency. HGH only provides benefits when growth hormone levels are low.
So, how do you know if you can benefit from HGH for women’s health?
Here are some of the signs and symptoms of growth hormone deficiency:
- Decreased muscle mass and strength
- Increased fat mass, especially in the abdominal region
- Impaired focus, motivation, learning, memory, and cognitive processing
- Depression and other changes in mood
- Crepe-like skin, wrinkles, and age spots
- Thinning or loss of hair
- Brittle, chipping nails
- Joint pains often associated with decreased bone density
- Abnormal lipid profile – high LDL and total cholesterol
- Insulin resistance and high blood sugar levels
- Decreased exercise and cardiac capacity
- Low libido and painful intercourse due to vaginal dryness
- PMS or menopausal symptoms, including night sweats and hot flashes
- Insomnia or other sleep issues
- More frequent illnesses or slower healing and recovery time
- Social isolation and reduced quality of life
The Many Benefits of HGH Therapy for Women
Thanks to bioidentical HGH benefits for women, those issues can become part of a female’s past rather than guiding her present and future. HGH therapy is similar in many ways to estrogen and progesterone treatments – it increases the level of a hormone that has decreased due to aging. By maintaining and improving – as necessary – HGH levels, many women do not even need menopausal treatments as their bodies return to a state of hormonal balance.
HGH for women benefits include:
- More energy
- Better sleep
- Increased muscle tone and bone density
- Sharper brain functions
- Faster memory
- Thicker hair and skin – more youthful appearance
- Stronger nails
- Improved immune system functions
- Reduction in belly fat
- Happier mood
- Better sex drive, performance, and pleasure
- Decreased PMS and menopausal symptoms
Along with HGH for women’s weight loss, lower LDL and total cholesterol and better insulin sensitivity and glucose uptake all influence heart health. HGH works directly on the heart, improving left ventricular posterior wall thickness, mass, and ejection diastolic diameters.
One of the concerns for women as they age is osteoporosis. In one double-blind trial, the use of recombinant human growth hormone following hip fracture surgery showed the following:
- Increased insulin growth factor 1 levels
- Better anabolism
- Increased muscle strength
Another area we have not yet touched on is that of female reproduction. Growth hormone is crucial for healthy ovarian function and can make the oocytes stronger and more viable.
HGH for women improves heart health, brain functions, appearance, and more.
How and When to Begin HGH Therapy
The time to begin HGH therapy for women is when you notice the symptoms of GHD interfering in your life. That is the time to contact a hormone specialist for a complete blood workup to determine any hormonal imbalances.
Here at Greenberg Health, we offer confidential consultations by phone no matter where you reside. Our doctors prescribe only the best HGH for women coming from pharmaceutical companies that include Sandoz, Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, and Pfizer, to name a few.
You will receive a customized HGH dose for women based on your body’s needs if diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency. We even offer convenient, low-cost blood testing at national laboratories across the US, so contact us today for more information.