You Won’t Have to Wait Long to See the Results of HGH Treatments
Adult growth hormone deficiency – AGHD – can create a wave of unwanted symptoms that can interfere with daily plans, productivity, enjoyment, and even passion. What makes this situation even worse is the fact that if left untreated, it can lead to serious health issues. Thankfully, HGH therapy works rapidly at correcting this decline.
Once human growth hormone therapy begins, you won’t have to wait long to see the results of HGH treatments that have been authorized for use by one of the doctors here at Greenberg Health following blood analysis. Our hormone replacement therapy (HRT) specialists provide rapid responses regarding diagnosis and treatment with HGH injections.
The very first change, which typically occurs during the initial week of treatment, is a welcome one for most individuals. Fatigue is a common problem associated with low GH levels, and the increase in energy that often shows up within seven days of beginning HGH injections is highly anticipated by men and women alike who find it difficult to make it through the workday, yet alone have anything left over for family life at night.
As you wonder how long does it take to get results from HGH injections, know that our medical team is right here to answer any questions you have without delay.
During the initial four weeks of treatment with human growth hormones, here is what to expect:
- A rapid rise in the amount of available energy during the day and evening hours
- Better and deeper sleep at night
- The onset of a positive outlook for the future
- Improvements in mood and demeanor
- The ability to laugh at jokes is heightened as one’s sense of humor responds positively to this therapy.
When asking how long does it take to get results from HGH, people do not always look to some of these changes right at the start, but a happier mood can go a long way in uplifting the spirit and creating a positive attitude and outlook. Not only will you feel better, but others will notice the difference in your demeanor.
Month Two Results from HGH Injections
Although the majority of positive changes are not often noticeable until the third month of HGH therapy, there are going to be some benefits worth anticipating during this second four-week period of doctor prescribed bioidentical hormone treatment.
This is where you can ask how long does it take to get results from HGH that will make profound improvements in my body.
This is what to expect during the second month:
- HGH signals the metabolism to process lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins correctly so they can be transformed into a usable form of energy rather than stored away as unsightly belly fat. This is the beginning of the process that will result in a gradual weight loss.
- Growth hormone and IGF-1 (a hormone that is released when the liver receives enough of a supply of GH) regulate the process of cellular reproduction. Without new cells, the internal organs will shrink, hair will become thinner, nails will turn brittle, skin will wrinkle and sag, muscles will lose their definition, and bones will weaken. Cellular regeneration will start to improve during this time and continue throughout the course of HGH injection therapy.
- Hair follicles and fingernails will become stronger.
- Collagen, which relies on new cells, will increase. This will start the process of firming and tightening the skin.
- A slight improvement in muscle tone may be seen.
- Some people report a slight improvement in their ability to see clearly at night, especially while driving in a car.
- Feelings of sexual desire are often enhanced during this time.
These answers to the question of how long does it take to get results from HGH therapy may be surprising, as they are widespread – affecting many areas of the body. That is why GH has long been referred to as the “master hormone” for the sheer magnitude of what is done for the physical integrity of the human body.
Month Three Results from HGH Injections
We have arrived at the point where the greatest magnitude of changes will be noticed over a four week period of time. The benefits that become fully recognizable during this month affect a person on many different levels. Inquiring how long does it take to get results from HGH at this time yields a multitude of positive transformations.
Here is what can be expected during the third month of human growth hormone therapy:
- Desire and arousal in the area of intimacy see a tremendous change at this time. Women will notice an increase in vaginal lubrication that will make the act of having sex more enjoyable. Men will find that any problems associated with erectile dysfunction that resulted from AGHD have declined or even disappeared. Both genders report an increase in pleasure.
- Bones will start to strengthen which then helps to decrease the risk associated with developing osteoporosis.
- The brain sees reinforcement in the areas of mental concentration, focus, cognitive abilities, and memory.
- Hair starts to grow in thicker and fuller, with increased shine. Possible regrowth may also be seen.
As we continue to answer the question of how long does it take to get results from HGH injections, we provide these benefits, as well:
- An increase in lean muscle mass becomes evident as the body takes on a more physically toned appearance.
- Flexibility is improved as joint pains decrease.
- Women may notice a decline in the symptoms associated with PMS and menopause.
- As the immune system gets stronger, the frequency of developing colds and viruses declines. The body recovers from injury, illness, and strenuous exercise at a quicker pace.
Month Four Results from HGH Injections
When you ask how long does it take to get results from HGH treatment at the start of the fourth month of therapy, do not be surprised when very little new is waiting to be reported. Month three saw the greatest level of change, and now the body will continue to witness enhanced improvements in all of the areas previously discussed.
Improved cardiac output by this point in the treatment program is typically credited with increasing the body’s endurance for exercise. Further, significant gains are also noticeable regarding cognitive functions and focus.
Month Five Results from HGH Injections
During this period, the body continues to strengthen all of the benefits that have been reported up to this point. There is one significant change that many people are ready to hear about at this time.
How long does it take to get results from HGH injections that can be seen when stepping on the scale?
By now, the appearance of belly fat is beginning to diminish. Since this is considered to be the most dangerous of all accumulated fat on the body, this decline will have positive health benefits for the individual receiving treatment with HGH therapy.
Some people also report that the appearance of skin discoloration and age spots has decreased at this time. In addition, there is often a noticeable decline in cellulite as collagen levels continue to increase and firm and tighten the skin.
Month Six Results from HGH Injections
We have come to the final month of the initial program of human growth hormone therapy for most people. At this time, asking how long does it take to get results from HGH has been met with positive changes that affect nearly all areas of a person’s body and life.
Further benefits at this time often include:
- Sharper eyesight and night vision
- A return of one’s natural hair color
- Lower LDL cholesterol levels
- Further contouring of the body
- Improved cardiac functions and exercise capacity
The decision to continue treatment with HGH therapy at this time is a personal one, and will be discussed with the clinical advisor here at Greenberg Health. Repeated blood testing will determine if further treatment is going to be beneficial, and if so, at what level. Many people who do decide to continue with HGH injections in order to maintain their positive benefits can do so at a lower dosage in the future.
We are pleased to offer complimentary phone consultations to anyone interested in learning more about his or her hormone replacement options.