Made to Order: Doctors Can Get You the Most Results Out of HGH
Treatment with HGH is customized based on what each person needs. This is determined through blood testing that will show the level of any present hormone deficiency. There are certain steps that each individual can take, upon receiving his or her treatment, to maximize the results that are achieved.
Hormone replacement therapy is made to order: doctors can get you the most results out of HGH by prescribing precisely what your body requires. You, on the other hand, can aid in the process by being cognizant of the actions that can stand in the way of getting the best possible benefits.
The things that can be controlled in a person’s life that can have an impact on human growth hormone results include diet, exercise, sleep, and stress. We will show you how to get the most out of HGH therapy by following some simple guidelines in each of these areas.
Even those individuals who decide not to make any changes in their lifestyles will still find incredible benefits coming their way once they begin this astounding therapy. That is because the body will be receiving more of a hormone that it requires for a multitude of functions.
Day to day life can continue without changing what it consumed, how much sleep is received, or adding any exercise to the mix, but as we will show how to get the most out of HGH injections, you will see that even subtle changes will go a long way towards wondrous improvements.
Increase Exercise and Reap Big Benefits with HGH Therapy
One of the benefits of HGH therapy is that it restores lean muscle mass that may have been lost due to a the growth hormone deficiency that has occurred. The reason for this is that GH plays a significant role in cellular regeneration, and this process is crucial for supplying muscles with the cells needed to keep them strong.
When you are looking to learn how to get the most out of HGH, understand that without this treatment, no matter how hard you might work out, your muscles will not see the active growth and strengthening that you would like because of the GH deficiency that is present. Once treatment begins, everything will start to improve.
So, if HGH therapy will benefit cellular regeneration and muscle growth, why should a person add or increase exercise?
Here is the answer – exercise will do the following:
- Improve cardiac output and capacity
- Stimulate the body to increase growth hormone secretion
- Burn calories
- Improve muscle tone
- Help strengthen bones
- Release endorphins
If you want to know how to get the most out of HGH, start by increasing your physical movement in some way, even if it is just taking a walk around the neighborhood in the evening.
Use Proper Nutrition to Improve HGH Results
There is a saying that you are what you eat. Does that mean that a person who lives on bagels, donuts, and other sugar-laden carbs will look round? A close glance at their mid-section might answer that question. There is no doubt that good nutrition is better for the body than fried, fatty, and sugary treats. But, how does eating right help a person discover how to get the most out of HGH?
When the right fuel goes in, increased power is possible. Take a look at how the foods listed below will help HGH accomplish its mission:
- Fava Beans – they contain L-Dopa which helps increase growth hormone, testosterone, and dopamine.
- Organic Yogurt – a rich source of L-Glutamine which has been proven to help increase growth hormone.
- Goji Berries – these nutrient filled powerhouses contain an abundance of minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and essential fatty acids, in addition to L-Glutamine and L-Arginine.
- Pineapple – this excellent testosterone boosting food also helps the body release serotonin and melatonin while you are sleeping. These hormones help stimulate HGH production.
- Dark Chocolate – one of the best sources of tryptophan, which is known to stimulate the pituitary gland. This is where growth hormone is released.
- Coconut Oil – this is one of the best fats – something that has been shown to be essential for weight loss.
- Nuts – these L-Arginine filled delights help HGH do its job in the body.
- Raisins – aside from boosting testosterone levels, these treats are also filled with L-Arginine the same as with nuts.
- Beets – since the body needs balance, beets provide the alkaline needed to offset the acidic PH that can prevent the hormonal system from functioning properly.
- Lemons – they provide the same benefit as beets.
- Lean, grass-fed beef – this type of protein is filled with superior amino acids.
Understanding how to get the most out of HGH through proper nutrition will only help with boosting energy, losing weight, and feeling better in all areas of life. Opt for whole grains, lean proteins, fresh (organic when possible) fruits and vegetables, nuts, and other heart-healthy fats to improve your results.
Sleep and Increase HGH
The results are in and doctors today are recommending that all adults get eight hours of quality sleep each night. That does not mean tossing and turning for two hours before falling asleep. When growth hormone production is down, the body responds in part by raising cortisol levels. This hormone, in turn, keeps you from being able to relax at night, so that falling asleep becomes an insurmountable task at times.
If you want to know how to get the most out of HGH injections, get some sleep.
Here’s the good news:
- Within a few weeks of starting HGH therapy, you will begin to naturally sleep better at night.
- Growth hormone secretion takes place during periods of deep, slow-wave sleep.
- Energy and stamina are increased.
- The body hold less inflammatory proteins when the proper amount of sleep is achieved. Since inflammation can increase the chances of developing conditions such as stroke, diabetes, heart disease, and premature aging, the benefits here speak for themselves.
- The mind goes over all of the day’s activities, strengthening new skills and memories while you sleep. That is why children are often told to study something they need to remember right before bed.
By learning how to get the most out of HGH, you will sleep better, look refreshed, and feel energized in the morning – oh, and weight loss is another positive benefit of HGH and sleep.
Increase HGH and Reduce Stress
Let’s go back and take one more look at the hormone, cortisol. Whenever the body is dealing with any type of stress, whether it comes from family life, work, or outside influences, cortisol secretion is increased. This is a perfect example as to why many people turn to food when they are stressed. Cortisol stimulates the hunger hormones.
Part of the reason for this, and why it is important when finding out how to get the most out of HGH injections, is because cortisol reduces the amount of growth hormone that is secreted. Since this, in turn, lowers energy, more food is required by the body in order to make it through the day. GH goes down, and waist size goes up.
Both stress and HGH influence the immune system, one in a good way, and the other in a bad way. Stress weakens immunity, and when coupled with a GH deficiency that also causes impaired immune system functions, a person can tend to get sick on a frequent basis.
Once you learn how to get the most out of HGH and start to reduce the interference from stress in your life, your immune system will become stronger and you will be able to ward off many of those germs that come your way.
The medical staff at Greenberg Health is here to help men and women find out if HGH therapy can make a difference in their lives. In order to learn how we can help you, contact us for your free consultation over the phone. You have much to gain if growth hormone deficiency is affecting your life. The positive benefits will astound you.