A List Of Testosterone Deficiency Symptoms
When testosterone levels dip as a person gets older, he or she may start to feel many different testosterone deficiency symptoms. Let us take a look at a list of these issues that can arise from low T.
Testosterone Deficiency Symptoms List:
|Low or no energy||Inability to recover well from exercise||Higher triglyceride levels|
|Fatigue||Slow healing||Higher risk for developing diabetes|
|Low endurance||A weakened immune system||Weak bone mineral density|
|Depression||Catching colds and the flu more often||Risk for bone fractures, breaks or osteoporosis|
|Anxiety||Difficulty fighting off infection||Poor ability to sleep well|
|Lack of desire for sexual activity||Wounds that take a long time to heal||Sleep disturbances|
|Low libido||A slower metabolism||Body pain|
|Erectile dysfunction||Excess fat gain||Joint pain|
|Low sperm count||Loss of lean muscle mass||Muscle pain|
|Infertility||Minimal stamina||Overall poor emotional stability|
|Night sweats||Lack of vigor and vitality||Lack of memory|
|Irregular menstrual cycle||Agitation||Weaker vision|
|Weak skin elasticity||Mood swings||Organs that do not grow|
|Wrinkles||Higher cholesterol levels||Hair that thins|
|Crow’s feet||Higher risk for stroke||Balding|
|Sagging skin||Higher risk for heart failure||Nails that do not grow|
|Haggard looking skin||Unhealthy heart rate|
If you think of all the things that happen to people, both male and female as they grow older, these are what mimic low testosterone deficiency symptoms. They are one and the same. Hormones are a vital part of how a person will look, feel, grow and develop at all ages and stages of life. Having them in balance is one way to stay the healthiest, the longest. Most of these above mentioned issues can also be found in the literature if you do a search for testosterone deficiency symptoms wiki.
Getting your levels checked is the best way to know if you have testosterone deficiency symptoms female or male. This way you can rid of the negative issues of aging in a natural way by increasing testosterone levels with the right medications and medical supervision. Greenberg Health will help you to do all that and get in the best health of your life.
Are Testosterone Deficiency Symptoms Different For Men And Women
Most testosterone deficiency symptoms in females are exactly the same as the testosterone deficiency symptoms in males. The differences will come mainly with sexual characteristics. For instance, a man may experience:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low sperm count
- Inability to maintain strong, lasting erections
A woman may experience:
- A change in her menstrual cycle
- Vaginal dryness
All other symptoms of low T can occur for both genders because this hormone is important to stay balanced in both men and women. Testosterone deficiency symptoms male and female are the same for the most part. In order to stay healthy, men need more of this particular hormone than women do; however, its presence is vital in both sexes. Now, let us talk more about testosterone deficiency symptoms and treatment.
How To Treat Testosterone Deficiency Symptoms
There are several ways to treat symptoms of testosterone deficiency in females and in males. One of the quickest, safest and most effective ways to see ailments being eliminated is to partake in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).
TRT is a way of introducing a bio-identical, injectable medication of testosterone into the body in order to increase and balance this hormone to where the body can function at optimal performance. Men will use injections and women will use a cream. The only way to go about therapy legally is to work with a doctor and clinic that abides by all the rules and regulations set forth by the US government for ridding of testosterone symptoms of deficiency. What does this mean?
- When testosterone deficiency signs and symptoms start to appear, a person’s first step is to call a clinic such as Greenberg Health and speak with an expert clinical advisor. The conversation will consist of the issues the prospective patient is going through, what is involved in TRT and answering any and all patient questions regarding this kind of therapy.
- The next step is to get tested. It is not illegal to partake in TRT without having a bona fide testosterone depletion. This can only be discovered through the proper blood testing. In addition, a patient will share their medical history and partake in a physical examination from a qualified practitioner for the purposes of making sure the patient is healthy enough for treatment. This appointment will be in the client’s hometown and set up by our clinical advisor.
- After testing is completed, the results will be sent back to Greenberg Health for our licensed physicians to analyze. They will determine if the low T symptoms of testosterone deficiency in males or in females can be reversed with testosterone replacement therapy.
- If TRT is the answer, according to our physicians, a diagnosis will be made, a prescription will be written and a treatment plan will be tailor made to meet the specific needs of the patient.
- Medications and supplies will be shipped directly to the client’s home or office discreetly and quickly.
- A patient will always have access to speaking to a clinical advisor for questions, moral support or technical support. He or she will also receive medical supervision throughout the entire therapeutic protocol.