Sermorelin GHRP 6 Injections: A Guide To How To Use Them
It is important to have all the details about preparing your Sermorelin injections safely and properly before you learn how to use Sermorelin via injection. Learn all you can about this medication before you begin the administration process for these or any other hormone replacement therapy (HRT) injections once they are prescribed by a licensed doctor after testing.
Below you will read in detail the instructions for how to prepare Sermorelin acetate for injection and how to use Sermorelin shots. However, if you are unclear as to anything we share, please call us using our toll free phone number.
Before you learn how to inject Sermorelin GHRP 6 shots, you need to know certain facts about the medication and how to prepare it for injection.
- What is Sermorelin?
Firstly, Sermorelin is a white colored powder that comes in a sterile vial. It is used to stimulate the release of HGH naturally in the body. Since the substance is so fragile, creating it this way makes it easier and safer for transporting it from the manufacturer to the pharmacy and then to your home.
- What will you receive when you get your prescription for Sermorelin acetate?
After our doctor writes your prescription you will receive a Sermorelin vial and a vial of saline solution. Some pharmacies prefer to reconstitute the medication with bacteriostatic water. The solution should be completely free of any impurities. In other words, it should be completely sterile.
- What is the first step to how to use Sermorelin GHRP 6 injections?
The first step for how to use Sermorelin GHRP 6 injections is to learn all about them and to know step by step how to prepare and administer them. There are a couple of ways to do this. You can learn from our website and you can also call us for more information. We will gladly lead you through your first and even second injections when you start therapy with us.
Sermorelin GHRP 6 Injections: A Guide For Preparation Of Injections
The first thing that will be done in the process of how to prepare Sermorelin GHRP 6 injections is the reconstituting of the medication. This means that you will take the powder form of the medication and create its liquid form to prepare it for delivery into your body. Here is how it is done:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with anti-bacterial soap and warm water. It is important to keep everything sterile as you go about the process of preparing and injecting your medication. It all starts with your hands.
- Lay everything out in front of you on a clean surface. You will have your:
- Vials of Sermorelin and bacteriostatic water
- Alcohol pads
- Sharps container for disposing of used supplies
You will need to familiarize yourself with everything that is shipped to you and we are here to help explain your products to you as well. There are several parts to the needle including the tip of the needle, the body of the syringe and the plunger, for example.
- You will take the top off of the vial of Sermorelin acetate.
- Open an alcohol pad and with one sweep across the top of the rubber stopper, wipe the top to sterile it. Throw away the alcohol pad.
- Take the cap off of the bacteriostatic water and wipe it with another alcohol pad in the same way.
Now, both of your vials should be sterile and you are ready to work with the needles and syringes for mixing the solution.
- Take the large syringe out of its packaging. Pull the plunger on the syringe back just enough to capture enough air into it. You will put an equal amount of air as you will later draw in the solution. The point of this is to add pressure to remove the vacuum that will be in the syringe.
You will know how much air and solution you will need to take into the syringe when you know what your prescription calls for. You will know exactly what you will be using after you get your testing done and the doctor writes your prescription and treatment plan for you.
It will be vital to use exactly the amount of medicine that the physician prescribed in order to get the best benefits without negative side effects. Do everything gently, slowly and carefully. There is not much room for error when you learning how to prepare and how to give sermorelin injections when you want the best results.
- Push the needle of that syringe into the rubber stopper of the bacteriostatic water vial.
- Turn the vial upside down and draw the sterile water into the needle syringe body. You will do this by pulling back on the plunger. When you have enough, remove the needle.
- Push the needle into the vial that contains the Sermorelin acetate. You will need to tilt the vial to a 45 degree angle and slowly push the plunger in to release the bacteriostatic water into the vial of medication. It should slowly slide down the side of the medication vial. The medication needs to be mixed very gently so that it does not get damaged.
The delicate powder will start to turn a translucent color when the bacteriostatic water slowly dissolves into the powder.
- Roll the vial very gently between your fingers to mix it. Never shake it.
The solution should look completely clear once it is all mixed. If you see any particles in it, or if it looks murky or cloudy, do not use it.
Step By Step Process For Injecting Sermorelin GHRP 6
We talked above about how to use Sermorelin acetate during the preparation phase of getting your medication ready to inject. Now we will share in detail, step by step, how is Sermorelin GHRP 6 administered. You will be administering these injections subcutaneously. This means that you will inject the needle just under the skin. You will not be injecting the needle into a muscle or a vein.
- Step one
Open an alcohol pad and in a circular motion, wipe the area of skin where you are going to inject your needle. Some of the best places to inject the needle will be:
- The fatty tissue of the buttocks
- The fatty region on your sides (often called the love handles)
- The skin of the belly approximately three or four inches on either side of the belly button
- Step two
Gently pinch the skin you choose with your pointer finger and thumb. Never use the same injection spot two times in a row. You will need to alternate injection sites to avoid redness, itching or other irritation to the area.
- Step three
Slowly inject the needle just under the skin by pushing the plunger. When you are finished, pull the needle out and throw it away.
We are always here for our patients for help in self administering their injections. Call us for assistance if you have any questions at all. This is not a time that you want to guess at how to prepare or how to use Sermorelin GHRP 6 injections.
Of course these guidelines are a starting off point to learn how to use Sermorelin acetate. Your clinical advisor will have even more details about the process and will be available to help you via telephone for any questions you have during your treatment.