What Are The Possible Saizen Side Effects
What are the most common side effects that are possible when a person takes the human growth hormone (HGH) medication Saizen? They can range from mild to severe; however, even mild Saizen somatropin side effects should be taken seriously for they can get worse if not addressed.
Possible Saizen Side Effects In Adults:
- A rash
- Redness of skin or particularly at injection site
- Dry skin
- Flaking skin
- Stomach cramping
- Chest pain
- Tightness in chest
- Shortness of breath
- Inability to breath
- Swelling of hands, feet, legs or ankles
- Swelling of mouth, tongue, gums or lips
- Sore or bleeding gums
- Ulcers in mouth
- Bad breath
- Fruity smell to breath
- Pain or stiffness in muscles or joints
- A tingly feeling
- Yellowing of skin
- Blurry vision
- Dark or bloody urine or stool
- Loose stool
- Mental foggy feeling
- Anger outbursts
- Blood clots
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
- Increased thirst
- Loss of appetite
- A deepened voice
- Longer, elongated erections
- Inability to focus or concentrate
- Male patterned balding
- Decrease in size of testicles
- Breast swelling
- Breast pain in men
It is important for all patients of HRT to understand that Saizen side effects do not always occur. It is wise to know what they are in case they do occur, but their presence is very rare. This is because our doctors do everything in their power to get prescriptions correct.
Why Might A Patient Experience Saizen Side Effects
People will often experience negative Saizen HGH side effects when their prescription is off (they are taking too much medication) or when they are having an allergic reaction to the medication. They can also have issues and growth hormone Saizen side effects if they are taking medication that is not real and authentic; perhaps containing bacterial residue from a cheap manufacturing process.
Purchasing Saizen from any other place other than a reputable and well known HGH clinic is a recipe for putting yourself at risk for problems. You should never buy human growth hormone medications from overseas or from non-qualified sources. These places could sell you fake solutions that have subpar ingredients in them, not enough medication in them or that are completely fake or tainted. This is why it is so important to make sure that when you receive your medication, you check it for particles, cloudiness or murkiness. You need to do this even when you purchase from reputable clinics as well.
Getting yourself tested with a nearby local clinic is vital. Testing allows doctors to know if your body will happily accept more hormone than it already has. If you do not have a deficiency in GH and add more Saizen hormone to it, this could very possibly result in side effects from Saizen. This is why testing and just the right dosage of medication is so important. One should never take human growth hormone if their body is already producing enough on its own. Only a blood sample can tell if the body has enough GH or if it is suffering with a deficiency.
People often think that they can go about HRT on their own without a doctor’s prescription or medical supervision. This is never a good idea. How would the client know what their dosage of medication should be if they are not tested? How will they deal with possible Saizen 3.33 mg side effects or Saizen 8.8 side effects if they occur? As stated, one should never go about HRT without a doctor’s prescription, treatment plan and medical supervision.
How Can You Avoid Getting Saizen Side Effects
Avoiding side effects of Saizen growth hormone is something that you can have control over to some degree. Sometimes allergic reactions that are unexpected can cause issues, but other times just following these suggestions below can help you to have a stress free and smooth HRT experience:
- Always use a reputable hormone replacement therapy clinic for your treatment.
- Make sure you are working with expert clinical advisors and licensed doctors.
- The clinic should always give you a first free phone consultation to get questions answered and to see if you may benefit from HRT. This is when you will learn about HRT, about the medications we offer and their benefits and risks. For example, our advisors will tell you about the possible benefits and Saizen growth hormone side effects as well as the possible Saizen long term side effects when you speak. The clinical advisor should be completely transparent and make sure that you are thoroughly comfortable with your knowledge about HRT before you continue.
- Make sure your clinic tests properly with a qualified practitioner who takes blood work and conducts a physical exam. This will be set up by your advisor. You will be sent to a local clinic in your home city for testing to take place.
- Make sure your clinic asks for your medical history. This will usually be done online. Greenberg Health provides our medical history form on our website for your convenience.
- The clinic you use should never work with anyone under the age of 30.
- Doctors should write prescriptions when warranted and provide full medical supervision throughout the entire therapeutic experience.
- Clinical advisors should be readily available during business hours for client assistance when needed.
Greenberg Health is a clinic that has been getting remarkable results and satisfied patients for years. We follow the law and do what is ethically correct at all times as we hold our reputation to a very high standard. We will always make sure that all of our patients are treated properly and have the best chance of avoiding side effects of Saizen when they are working with our professionals.