Is Too Much HGH Dangerous For The Human Body
Yes, too much HGH can be dangerous for the human body. When the body has too much human growth hormone floating in the blood stream, this can cause negative side effects. Depending upon the ailments that this causes, a person can put themselves in danger of suffering with some pretty severe health issues. This is why hormone replacement therapy (HRT) requires a prescription and medical supervision from a qualified doctor.
Can you have too much HGH? Yes. If you do not follow your doctor’s instructions or buy HGH medication without a prescription, you are taking the risk of subcutaneously injecting too much human growth hormone medication.
What happens if you have too much HGH? There can be many side effects that can take place ranging from mild to quite serious. Below is a list of the possible problems that a body can endure if too much HGH is taken.
What happens when you take too much HGH?
- Loose stool or diarrhea
- Stomach cramping
- Bloating or water retention
- Swelling of hands, feet, mouth, gums, lips, tongue or throat
- Problems with urination
- Dark colored or blood in urine or stool
- Difficulty with concentration
- Difficulty with focusing
- A feeling of being disconnected from reality
- Tingling of body parts
- Loss of sexual desire
- A deeper voice
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pain in the body, muscles and/or joints
- Irritation of skin
- Redness of skin
- Itching of the skin
- Increased hunger or thirst
- Difficulty breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain or pressure
- Heart palpitations
- Thinning hair or male patterned baldness
- Problems sleeping or insomnia
- Damage to the liver
- Ulcers in the mouth
- Bad breath
- Fruity smell to breath
- Mood swings
- Prolonged erections or erectile dysfunction
- Breast pain (in men)
- Shrinking of testicles
Each one of the issues listed above can be what happens when too much HGH is released into the blood stream. Symptoms can vary from person to person. Since everyone is individual, at different ages with varying body chemistry and body composition, side effects from too much HGH can differ from one person to another. The list above should only be used as a reference source.
Some of the side effects of too much HGH may seem more serious than others. That can be true; however, no issue should be taken lightly. If left untreated, they can worsen in time. If a negative side effect occurs from an overdose of HGH, it can be dangerous and should be taken care of immediately. This means calling your clinical advisor or visiting the emergency room as soon as possible. Never leave a side effect from too much HGH alone. Problems must be attended to as soon as they are noticed.
Is Too Much HGH Bad And Can You Avoid Taking Too Much
Yes, taking too much HGH can be bad for the body and for the mind. There are many ways to ensure your safety and good health when you are taking human growth hormone medication. Below is a list of 10 ways to make sure that you do not take too much HGH:
- Only work with a HGH clinic that is well known in the medical field
- Make sure the clinic works with licensed doctors
- Make sure the clinic requires hormone testing
- Make sure the doctors at the clinic are licensed
- The doctors should diagnose patients correctly
- The doctors should create accurate prescriptions and treatment plans based on the individual needs of each and every client
- Make sure that you are receiving medical supervision
- Make sure that you are following your prescription and treatment plan exactly as they are written
- Make sure to keep in close contact with your clinical advisor throughout therapy
- Make sure to report anything that may seem out of the ordinary while you are partaking in HRT
You will always be prescribed the lowest possible dosage of medication when you first start HRT. This is another way to stay safe when taking the injections. Starting on a low dosage allows for the body to acclimate to the medication and to make sure that no allergic or other reactions occur.
If you have any other questions such as, “What happens when you take too much HGH,” please feel free to reach out to us. You can either fill out our online contact form or call us directly. Our expert clinical advisors are here to answer all of your inquiries and to help you decide if HRT is right for you.