The 3 Ways HGH Therapy for Back Pain can Improve Your Life
Back pain is not pleasant – not for the person dealing with it and not for those who have to stand by and watch someone they love suffer from pain, reduced mobility, and, often, depression.
It should come as no surprise that people want treatments that work, which is why HGH therapy for back pain is one more weapon in an arsenal of methods of putting an end to the pain and stiffness that can occur, especially with age.
Here are some important facts about back pain:
- According to the Annals of Rheumatic Diseases, roughly 10% of the world’s population suffers from lower back pain.
- If that statistic is shocking, consider this fact – 8 out of every 10 Americans may have some form of back problems during their lives.
- From the age of 25 through 64, back and neck pain are the leading cause of disability according to the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.
- Up to half of all American workers admit to experiencing symptoms of back pain each year.
Before turning to HGH treatment for back pain, many people use anti-inflammatories, muscle relaxers, anti-depressants, sleeping pills, get chiropractic adjustments or physical therapy, put up with cortisone shots, pay for massages, and try any over-the-counter “cure” they can find to rid themselves of the pain. There may be a better way – getting to the root of the problem with HGH therapy from a hormone specialist.
Human Growth Hormone Deficiency and Back Pain – the 3 Ways it Helps
Why HGH therapy, you ask? What does human growth hormone have to do with back pain?
Think for a moment about everything the HGH does in the body and why HGH treatment for back pain would have the potential for excellent results in some cases.
Here are the 3 ways human growth hormone can benefit back pain:
- 1. HGH, along with insulin growth factor 1, stimulates cell reproduction throughout the body. These cells make up synovial fluid, cartilage, bones, ligaments, tissues, and muscles. When HGH deficiency is present, the body will not produce enough new cells to replace the ones that die off. Cartilage shrinks, synovial fluid dries up, muscles and ligaments begin to weaken, and bones become brittle and subject to fracture.
A person with human growth hormone deficiency might find that chronic degenerative connective tissue becomes an issue besides the loss of bone and back problems. With reduced cartilage, bones begin to rub together.
HGH therapy will improve cellular reproduction to help regenerate bones, muscles, and cartilage for better movement and reduced pain.
- 2. HGH helps improve sleep. The better you sleep, the better rested you, and your body will feel in the morning.
- 3. HGH reaches targeted receptors in the brain that can stimulate regrowth of peripheral dendrites and glial cells that nourish the brain cells (neurons). The use of HGH therapy for back pain also raises B-endorphin levels to provide a euphoric feeling while at the same time improving mood and decreasing feelings of depression often associated with chronic pain.
Treating Back Pain with HGH Therapy
HGH is not a magic cure for back pain. It will not take the pain away overnight or increase mobility to have you dancing or swinging a golf club in one week. Using HGH therapy for back pain is a process that will often take a few months before you start to see results.
The increase in human growth hormones in the bloodstream will start to regenerate cell supplies. As this occurs, the new cells will gradually improve cartilage thickness, muscle tone, and bone density.
The first thing you will notice is more energy followed by better sleep. Your overall mood and outlook may start to improve long before you even realize that you are moving a little freer.
HGH therapy may not work for all types of back pain, but it is worth looking into if you also suspect a human growth hormone deficiency. If you have any of the other symptoms associated with HGH decline, as shown in the report “Low HGH Levels” on this website, it is important to get your blood tested for the deficiency.
The hormone replacement specialist will run diagnostic blood tests to determine if you can benefit from using HGH therapy. If so, a prescription will be provided so that you can start to get relief from the symptoms that are adversely impacting your life.
For additional information, or to schedule your local blood test, contact Greenberg Health for a free consultation with a hormone specialist.