HGH Injections for Men: Benefits of HGH Therapy
Human growth hormone has seen its share of publicity – both good and bad. Therefore, Greenberg Health, a leader in hormone replacement therapy for men and women in the US, wants to provide the facts that you need to know when considering HGH therapy. The goal of HGH injections for men is to restore hormonal balance when the body experiences a significant enough decline in growth hormone (GH) levels to the point where symptoms of a deficiency are present.
What do HGH injections do for men?
Human growth hormone therapy, which is currently available only as an injectable, provides a supplemental dose of growth hormones to replenish what the pituitary gland no longer produces. Beginning while most adults are still in their twenties, a gradual decline in GH production is barely noticeable. However, many years or even decades later, that yearly reduction can add up, reducing by half or more the amount of growth hormone secreted daily into the bloodstream.
Through the use of the best HGH injections for men, we can safely restore GH levels to their earlier state. By doing so, the body’s growth hormone receptors once again receive an adequate supply of this vital chemical messenger. Without enough GH, the receptor cells (RCs) remain dormant, unable to function. With HGH therapy, these cells once again perform their critical actions.
HGH injections for men provide the body with a supplemental supply of human growth hormones.
What Happens to a Man’s HGH Levels As He Ages?
Although the body is done growing by the time most people enter their twenties, growth hormone still has many critical functions to perform. Unfortunately, with a decline in natural GH production, the body’s myriad of receptor cells now must fight for the reduced supply available. Those RCs that get enough growth hormones continue to perform their functions. However, the ones that do not receive the binding of GH molecules will gradually start to show symptoms of HGH decline.
Depending on the RCs that receive less GH than others, the effects of growth hormone deficiency could include:
- Loss of muscle mass or bone density
- Increase in abdominal circumference and fat retention
- Impaired cognitive processing and performance
- Memory loss
- Increased anxiety and stress
- Mood swings
- Thinning or loss of hair
- Increased skin sagging, age spots, and wrinkles
- Brittle nails
- Fatigue and low endurance
- Insomnia and other sleep disturbances
- High blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglyceride levels
- Sensitivity to hot and cold changes
- Weak immune system functions and slow healing
- Low sex drive and impaired sexual functions
- Social isolation
- Reduced quality of life
The use of HGH injections for men can increase the signals to the GH receptors to improve these symptoms.
What Does HGH Therapy Do for Men?
HGH therapy for men offers many benefits – some age-dependent. The older a man gets, the more at risk he becomes of developing conditions such as obesity, cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, metabolic syndrome, dementia, and osteoporosis. These are all conditions influenced in some way by human growth hormone.
Below, we look at specific areas where HGH injections benefits for men are critical at various stages of life:
- Under 40 – this is a time when many males look to begin their families. Growth hormone is expressed in the testes, where it impacts both testosterone production and spermatogenesis – the process of sperm cell maturation. In addition to helping promote improved sex drive and fertility, HGH also helps men under 40 increase workout capacity and results, while supporting energy, focus, drive, and motivation – areas needed to help them get ahead in the workplace.
- Over 40 – with age comes many benefits – experience, wisdom, income, and family. However, GHD can adversely influence these areas. The use of HGH injections for men over 40 can help keep a man feeling strong, vital, and focused, helping him stay relevant and productive on the job. HGH therapy helps maintain healthy metabolism, immunity, sleep, cognitive functions, and sexual performance.
- Older Men – it becomes even more important to look at HGH injections for older men with GHD to help keep their mental faculties sharp to prevent dementia. HGH helps strengthen heart functions, maintain internal organ functions, and keeps blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood glucose levels in order. Human growth hormone injections also help to reduce the risk of osteoporosis in aging men by improving bone density.
Are HGH Injections Safe for Men?
When it comes to HGH for men, injections are the safest and most effective way of maintaining good health and physiological functions. Other products on the market that claim to be HGH are not as they do not contain real human growth hormones.
It is also not safe to buy HGH injections for men without a prescription or from unregulated internet websites. Only a doctor can determine how much HGH a man needs to inject following blood analysis and physical examination. Any other amount could result in raising growth hormone levels too high, which can lead to significant side effects.
Here are the facts you need to know about HGH safety:
- Side Effects – increasing growth hormone levels too high can result in any of the following adverse reactions:
- Fluid retention (edema)
- High cholesterol
- Insulin resistance
- Breast enlargement (gynecomastia)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Joint, nerve, or muscle pain
- Type 2 diabetes
- Warnings – buying HGH without a prescription can lead to the following:
- Increasing growth hormone levels too high, resulting in the above side effects
- Purchasing HGH illegally, resulting in prosecution
- Confiscation of the shipment by customs due to an illegal purchase
- Fraudulent websites, which can lead to identity theft or monetary loss
- Receipt of counterfeit or potentially hazardous medications
The safety of HGH injections for old men is not a concern when working with an experienced hormone specialist. HGH dosages start at a lower level, increasing gradually over time as the body adjusts to the change.
What Is the Best Way to Increase HGH Levels in Men?
The optimum treatment for growth hormone deficiency accompanied by symptoms is HGH therapy. The best prescription HGH injections for men include the following brands:
- Genotropin by Pfizer
- Norditropin by Novo Nordisk
- Humatrope by Eli Lilly
- Saizen by EMD Serono
- Omnitrope by Sandoz
- Zomacton by Ferring
These are the best real HGH injections for men from reputable pharmaceutical companies. The medications above should only come from licensed US pharmacies to guarantee their safety. Fraudulent websites often paste fake labels over inferior products and ship them to unsuspecting buyers.
Some men who do not yet have severe GHD can use secretagogue therapy to naturally boost growth hormone production. Again, do not turn to over-the-counter treatments for this purpose as they do not work as well as ipamorelin or sermorelin injections. These are prescription treatments supervised by a hormone specialist as with HGH therapy.
Earlier in life, there are steps to take to maintain and promote natural growth hormone release, including:
- Exercising regularly
- Keeping weight down
- Sleeping 7 to 9 hours every night
- Reducing stress
- Intermittent fasting
- Avoiding fried, processed, and sugar-laden foods
How Do I Start HGH Therapy?
HGH therapy requires a diagnosis of GHD from a specially trained hormone doctor. The first step is a medical consultation, either in person or by phone. At Greenberg Health, we offer confidential consultations by phone at no charge, saving our clients time and money otherwise spent sitting in a doctor’s waiting room.
Following blood testing, examination, and completion of a medical history form, our doctor can then determine if growth hormone deficiency is a concern. If so, the next step is the calculation of personalized HGH doses for men with GHD. The treatment is customized to the individual – it is not a one-size-fits-all dosage.
For additional information about getting HGH injections for men for sale, please contact Greenberg Health for a free consultation today.